Monday, February 29, 2016

SunSHINE! (i really don't know what to write in these anymore...you know after sooo long. (;

Hello!
So this is going to be short because I don't really know what to write and we have alot to do since my companion is going home... :'( SADD DAY..
surprisingly- she hasn't cried as much as I thought she would... she must be in denial. lol 

However! this last week Sister Houston and I decided that we would have as much fun as possible and WE DID. took a lot of selfies because that was part of our goals- haha. GOAL SMASHED! 

Tatyanna and her mom came to church for all three hours and LOVED IT! I was able to teach gospel principles and the spirit made it a great lesson- (: 

This morning! a member let us hide for her K9 Search and Rescue dogs! It was so fun! Her dogs are golden retrievers and they had to come look for us as if we were lost kids in the woods.. and then when they found us they had to bark 7 times before we could react. and then we had to be super excited and PRAISE them for finding us... however a german shepherd didn't find me... ): It was pretty sad.. haha dangit. 

But anyway! this is my last transfer and its really weird. I honestly never thought I would get to this point. But, I am SOO pumped because we have such an awesome zone that its going to be the best and I'm going to make it the best anyway. (: 
I hope you have a wonderful week and stay safe! (:
Love you all so much! Keep it real. 

Sister Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment