Monday, March 7, 2016

the last...transfer..

So, as you all know my companion Sister Houston went home and transfers were fun/ not fun. But I have a new companion named SISTER FILIGRANA! We have seen so many miracles in the past 4 days its been amazing! We met this 14 yr.old girl named Miyah who had met missionaries in the past and now wants to meet again and is on date for the 26th!! WOOH! she is totes getting baptized its insane. 
WE have been so busy in the past week.. I can't remember what happened. DANG. umm..
We had Zone Powwow with all the new missionaries and it was a partay! 

Kate and Tatyanna are great! We went over to introduce sister filigrana (she's Columbian, Puertorican and Argentinian) and Kate was telling us how she new the Book of Mormon was true and how it feels right. It was so cool to have her share that with us. We are excited to help them get baptized! (:

But Kansas is great, Maize is awesome! Things are happening and I haven't felt so much joy since being here. Sister Filigrana has helped me so much to reach my potential as a missionary- one that Heavenly Father expects and knows I can be. I still have a long ways to go but I know I'll get there. Next week we have Zone Conference and a Temple Trip!! This time I get to go to the OKC Temple. WOOH! I am soo excited! I love going to the temple, especially on a mission. 
 
SO funny story, last night we were out being missionaries, enjoying the wind and warm weather. it was seriously 8:40 and 70degrees.. yeah. I know. awesome. 
So we went to knock on this unknown less active and as we are walking up I was like "what is his name?" and sister filigrana looks at me, after knocking, "I dont know!" ha "CRAP, I already knocked!" haha. SO we waited and no one came... so we were looking through the window on the door and we saw a really cool picture of Jesus! Sister filly was like "look!" and apparently as she was saying that, the front door wasn't shut all the way and she leaned on it and the door flew open!! WE FROZE. and then after realizing what just happened she reached in and grabbed the door to shut it. Then we were like... "lets leave!" so she took off and as I was about to be out of sight, They came to the door and were like "what are you doing!!" all we could get out to say was " WE ARE SOO SORRY!" long apologies... long story short they let us in, fed us smoked salmon and were able to have an interesting discussion about Mormons.. The dad claimed to not be a member... but he is.. haha he had really cute girls that liked us and gave us hugs at the end. lol So! yeah it was a very interesting day. 

Anyway! hope you all are doing well and are enjoying life. I am. (: Reality hit me earlier last week that this is my last 7 weeks on my mission and I don't know what to really say about it. I'm excited but also not really. I love serving here in the best mission in the world with the greatest missionaries and friends- I have grown to love them all so much. Being able to see the transformation the gospel can make in our lives and the lives of others has been one of the greatest miracles I've been able to witness as a missionary. Love you all!! 
xoxo

<3Sister Williams ðŸ˜˜ðŸŒ»

No comments:

Post a Comment