Monday, March 28, 2016

EASTER//

hola como estan!?

we had a great week of being missionaries! WE are preparing for sisters conference this friday and more exchanges with our amazing sisters in Derby! 
For easter I sang in the YSA ward with our Bishop and his daughter. We sang "I know that my Redeemer lives", totally had to makeup harmony on the spot.. talk about stepping out of my comfort zone.. haha

We had a lot of people come to church which was great! It must have been Easter... 
Verity Clark is going on her mission to LA CALIFORNIA! she has come out with the sisters for EVERYTHING- she is so solid. We love her and are going to miss her! 

umm.. but I am doing pretty good! Yesterday we had snow and then today its like 70's today. I don't understand.. But its okay. Womens general conference was GREAT and I'm super excited for GENERAL CONFERENCE!! 

Anyway- my mission has meant everything to me, I don't know where I would be or who I would be without coming out to Kansas to serve Heavenly Father. It kinda makes me sick to think about 
"what if I didn't come on a mission". I AM SO GRATEFUL for the opportunity that I have been blessed with to be here in KANSAS. Kansas is such a holy place - this is the LORDS mission. (: 
I love you all! Have a great week!! AND I STILL HAVE A LONG TIME LEFT. so yall need to chill. (; kdding- i love you. 

*these emails are probs are going to get shorter and shorter because... 3.5 weeks... ): #cry

<3SISTER WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment