Monday, January 11, 2016

FAMILY!

hey hey!!
We had a great week! Its definitely super cold- like 40*. brrrrr.. haha (;
I wish I could remember the week and what we did, but it was mostly meetings and more meetings. They were all super spiritual and inspiring! I learned a lot! Like being on time is super good- lol dang zone leaders. But it was really fun! I got to see a lot of the people I came out with at Mission Leadership Council! #reunion <3
Then the rest of the week we worked hard to find people to come to church and then our sweet investigator told us that her and dad were coming! #MIRACLE 
we have tried alot to help her come and every time she's been busy or her parents couldn't take her. But they came yesterday and we're actually EARLY. that is very rare. But it was really a good experience and time for her- she liked it alot better than the HUGE Pathway Church (they try really hard to anti people from us) We are pretty popular. (; 
Also- the dad is super nice and totally supportive of Tatyanna! He has had friends that are DEVOUT mormons and when I asked him what he thought he said "Nothing's changed." haha he has been to services before and I guess its the same from what he remembers. But that's a good thing I guess. He's really cool! And all the members were super friendly and welcoming! #bonus
After Church we had a linger longer for the YSA ward- we ate like champs yesterday. So by the end of the day I was sooo tired. I may or may not have fallen asleep while planning.... oops. hehe. 
But overall we had a fun week- lots of driving but we stay entertained. 
Anyway- people keep telling me I"m an old timer in the mission... which is super rude of them. I still have 3 months left thank you! My mission has meant the world to me and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love Kansas so much, hands down- the best place in the world. That is why they call it the Heartland! #truth
Have a great week and stay safe!! 
I thought I would be random and send yall some inspiration!

"Happiness is a condition of the soul. This joyous state comes as a result of righteous living."

—Benjamín De Hoyos

"But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance."

1 Nephi 1:20

 I love you all so much! 

Sister Savannah Williams

  

No comments:

Post a Comment