Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello out there!

Well... here I am in Provo. Its probably been the most vigorous work I've ever done. We are so busy all the time that I forget what time it is and to even use the bathroom. Its probably not healthy. 
But wow! This place is where its at, Its like one huge family here. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and happy! I love it! It feels like its been a week since I left but, then I remember that its just been 2 days...  I cant really explain my emotions, but I seriously love it here so much. I have felt the spirit so strong in just 2 days and have grown so much. Its so crazy, missionaries that have been here for just one week, They know so much already! So I can't wait to get out to Kansas and be able to share what I know about this amazing and true gospel of Jesus Christ. 
All the elders are awesome, one elder in my district was my FHE brother back at BYUI. I guess you could say that I was soooooo happy to see him. But only a handshake is allowed. #struggle. 
the food is good on some days, gym time is fun! four square is a serious game. and for some reason, when I play the elders make me feel so uncoordinated. haha. oh well. its still fun! 
The weather is cold here, feels like fall so I guess that is why its cold? But anyway, I love being here and being able to grow and become more like our Savior. Being on a mission already has changed me in ways I didn't see possible. I know that the gospel changes lives and that this is the true church on the earth today. EVERYONE! Go to church! Read your scriptures- I seriously do not know why I made it so hard on myself. Also! Pray. I have never prayed so much in my life- but I love it because I feel the Spirit so much and that feeling is so precious to me. The feeling of being welcomed and loved! Who doesn't want that in their lives? But anyway- I taught my first investigator on day 2- so yesterday! nerve racking, heck yea! but It was awesome!!. We learn so much in one day- days seem to go on and on! But it's so worth it. I wish I could tell you all what i've been up to but I don't have much time.
So, just know that I'm in a good place, that I'm eating, walking up 50 flights of stairs everyday to class and that I have awesome missionary family here! I love you all so much and thank you all for the impact you've been in my life. 
My companion is also amazing- she is Sister Jensen of Provo Utah. COOL! haha so far so good. 

God loves you all, but He loves His missionaries a little more. Or at least that's what our MTC president said.. haha

Love,
#sisterwilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment