Monday, October 19, 2015

Pictures!



Okay so this Lola! She thought we could b friends. We go over and help her mom Sandra paint her house which is awesome! Super old and now bright aqua blue! It's crazy. Sandra is from Minnesota and has the funniest accent and humor ever. If her husband wasn't Catholic she'd be Mormon.. One day! However service has definitely softened their hearts, it's so cool. 💟



❗️one year ago I came out with these lovely human beings. Sisters conference was really fun and bittersweet because I don't know hardly any of the sisters anymore... #gettingOLD😖



Probably the highlight of my life was when the mission presidents wife, sister bell, sang with me! We sang "how great thou art" and I also have it on video. It was unexpected, I was singing with another missionary when she joined right in! 😍 I love her so much, she is the best person you could ever meet in your life. #truth
<3Sister Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment