Monday, June 15, 2015

heyy!

Hey everyone! sorry I didn't get to email last week- we had a super awesome p-day in Newton with our zone which was kinda messy. We had a chalk war! really crazy and I had sooo much chalk in my hair, my mouth and everywhere else that I didn't know what to do with myself!
I really hate how I can't remember anything really exciting-
I went on exchanges with Sister Seigfried and it was AMAZING! We were walking to their investigators house and there was this guy sitting outside on his porch- so we were walking up to him and he was like "I know you who ya'll are, you're mormons." ha "yeah!"  But he kept asking up questions about the Book of Mormon and he was excited to have one- then his granddaughter was like, "can I come to church?" and we told her "no, sorry" HA just kidding we were like YEA!! and she was really excited too. We met tons of people who took BOMs and invites to church. It was a really neat experience. Its cool, when you expect good things from people, that's usually what you get! and we did get good things! 
Sunday was a nerve racking time because we were asked to give talks in sacrament meeting and I was like.. I can't write a talk.. my grandma, mom and aunt all helped me write my farewell talk.. this is going to be really interesting.. haha so with lots of prayer and slight anxiety of getting informed that Sister Blood and I were the only speakers.. and that our mission president and his wife were attending I was about to pass out or throw up. I don't think I've ever been that nervous since Jr.Miss. But it all turned out great! I had many members come up to me after and give compliments. Its was a nice relief.. 
We also found Mallory and Daren! They are sooo cool, and are now investigating! we had met them a week earlier and so we went back to see them. (they told us to try and catch them because they are usually really busy) And when we went back they let us right in and we were able to testify and the spirit was so strong that Mallory was in tears. It was awesome. 

Other than that, its all been a really good week. We are having Zone Conference tomorrow and are geting Ipads! CRAZY. Also, I have been asked to give a musical number- so I'm pretty excited and really nervous. Anyway! Thanks for all the love, it really means so much to me! Hope you all are having a great day as well! Hope to hear from ya'll soon! "In the service of the Lord it's not where you serve, but HOW"- Elder Dube

LOVE YA~
-Sister WIlliams

No comments:

Post a Comment